Are you a certified diver and want to do some fun dives? Here is your perfect Divecenter!
The Divespots always depend on the guests on the boat and weather conditions !!
- We are open from the 1st of May to the 31st of October. Opening times are from 09.30 to 18.00
- We ask you to be present at our center at 9:20 am for the morning dives to complete the registration and try on the equipment.
Dive prices :
Our standard tanks are 12 L, in case you want any special tank let us know!
- Nitrox 2 € / tank
- 15L tank 1 € / tank
Single dive: 51 € incl. tank, weights & Marine reserve fee
Single dive with equipment: 69 € incl. Marine reserve fee & divecomputer
2 dives: 89 € incl. tank, weights & Marine reserve fee
2 dives with equipment: 119 € incl. Marine reserve fee & divecomputer
Pack 6 dives: 244 € incl. tank, weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 6 dives with equipment: 332 € incl. Marine reserve fee & divecomputer
Pack 8 dives: 325 € incl. tank, weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 8 dives with equipment: 443 € incl. Marine reserve fee & divecomputer
Pack 10 dives: 378 € incl. tank, weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 10 dives with equipment: 524 € incl. Marine reserve fee & divecomputer
Refresher dive: 71 € incl. tank & weights.
Refresher dive with equipment: 86 €
*** Dive insurance is not included in the prices , the Dive packs have to be used within 12 month ***
Due to the rapidly increasing costs for fuel and boat, we are unfortunately forced to charge a surcharge for the more distant diving destinations.
Llado sur / norte, Tagomago, Cala Olivera = Zone 1 - 5.- €
Don Pedro, Dado pequeno, Punta Grossa = Zone 2 - 10.- €
Formentera = Zone 3 - 18.- €
Our team will be happy to provide you with further information.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE DIVING WITH US
- We are a very international team with a lot of languages spoken:
- Please ensure that all of your bookings are made at least one day before. Please also make sure that , in case you need it, the booking contains special needs, such as: double valves, 15L tanks etc.
- In order to reserve your place (s) on the boat, a deposit is required, otherwise we can only offer you "standby places" which are not guaranteed . Places are limited, so we recommend booking as soon as possible.
What is essential to bring with you:
- Your diving certification card
- Medical statement from your doctor ( if you have one)
- Proof of diving insurance (compulsory in Spain, if you do not have one, we can offer you one for a small fee on the spot)
- Any scuba gear you have and want to use
- Something to drink
- A cap and/ or sunglasses to protect you from the sun ( and to look even cooler )
- Money to pay your experience! We accept cash payments, bank cards and credit cards (except American Express)
Your safety is very important to us, which is why we operate the following procedures;
We want you to feel safe with us, so if there is anything we can help you with, let us know!
- Customers are limited to the depth indicated on their certification card
- We do not do decompression dives unless specifically agreed by our management
- It is expected that everyone will participate in our boat briefing before each dive before entering the water
- It is compulsory for all divers to follow the instructions of our dive guides!
- If you have fewer than 30 dives and have not dived for over a year, a refreshing dive from the beach prior to diving from the boat is mandatory.
- If you have less than 50 dives and your last dive is more than 1 year ago, a refreshing dive from the beach is highly recommended.
- Our captain will always stay on the boat during the dive, help as needed and provide support on the surface.
- Our boat is fully equipped, including first aid kit, radio and / or mobile communication and emergency oxygen.